hikaro

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My name is quocmaster1

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:46 am

I am lvl 15 in aqw.
And i like to help people anywhere and hi people on forums.

Back to top Go down

ROSCO10100

Post by rosco10100 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:33 am

after reading everyone else's long introductions i guess i will try to make this short and sweet. :p

hi im rosco
ive been playing ae games since i saw an add for df on this website i like to visit.
eh..... my life is kinda boring so i spend most of my time playing on the computer until my parents make me do my homework...
as most of you know im pretty active and reliable so if u have a problem you can come to me and ill help as much as i can
the only thing is that i an horrible at typing.........

im lv 14 on aqw
im 12 years old
and like most of you i live in the eastern (atlantic) time zone

cya ~rosco

Last edited by rosco10100 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Advanced Moderator

Number of posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: introduce yourself!

Post by sircusa on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Sarcusa here! That's my ingame name anyways. (Not sure why I use sircusa as forum, kind of tradition now =P) Level 12 at the moment and haven't bothered to go up more. (I don't like to grind much =3 I got to level 12 through singing and battling with random people X3)

Just some generic clan member that no one knows XP I plan to get membership sooner or later but not right now, I guess I want to wait for a better deal out of membership. (Kind of unworth it at the moment but maybe I should get membership just for the lion and panther heads >_<)
sircusa

Number of posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcrazy on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Lilcrazy here, I'm your average 13 year old person, but instead of being outside alot, I'm on the computer or working out. I love to go outside, althoe most of da times I can't cause I'm always sick :p I love to chill out and chat, I don't do nofin to serious. My real name is ****** but yeah thats a secret until you get to know me better Smile
lilcrazy
Here to assist you
Here to assist you

Number of posts : 60

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/magesforever/

Back to top Go down

Post by devil666 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Well i just like to be called the freeloader of site *i might not be joking there* ANYWAYS i need to give a welcome to all new members for joining the Mystic Enlightenment Clan *and all the people that helped me make this forums possible. I'll stop there as it sounds too much like a awards thingy.

well in game i am devil666 and me and lilcrazy (both lvl 20) are the leaders of this clan and well sometimes i will be farming for rep,just hanging around, or taking pics for clan. Now that i acually got up and started working on clan sites and stuff i might be mostly be editing this new forums to make sure it runs smoothly or the Clan site
which is magesforever.webs.com or freewebs.com/magesforever/
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Number of posts : 86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhaoYun312 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi im ZhaoYun312 im right now lvl8
I use Warrior, and of course Mage
Im a free member
ZhaoYun312

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re;

Post by bluehawk101 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:09 am

Sup! I'm a thirteen year old that LOVES rock, football,and Dr. Dew(mountain dew and dr. pepper mixed together) I love magic and occasionally science especially when it's used with magic(magi-science) currently my goal in aworlds is to collect all the rare baby dragonsuntil my membership wears out. Oh and I hate country music.
If anyone needs help ranking up I'll help Oh......birthdays 26/ 12/...............1994(maybe)lvl in aqworlds is 11 and my rank for mage is 7 and rank for sorcerer is 7

bluehawk101

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Intro

Post by Rasgrix.XxdeathxX on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 pm

It's me! XxdeathxX in-game and Heartburn on the chatboxes. I'm not in this clan, I just hang around and chill with lil. Oh and devil xD Ehhh I used to go to devil's parties alot and lil used to go to my parties alot, anyways yeah....that's it......btw I'm pro.........zzZZzzz.....mmk...

he might not be on clan he's still an ally of clan = ) just clarifying~Lilcrazy

My official battleon forum name is rasgrix, I'm on here often because godzie's chatbox and forums are so inactive. I own 3 AQW accounts, first is XxdeathxX, level 20, second is Leah Flamboise, level 9, and Rasgrix, level 7. I got 3mil on XxdeathxX. On XxdeathxX I got Assassin and Sorcerer rank 10, Paladin is rank 8, all the other upgrade classes-excluding renegade and warlord, are rank 5 or higher.

Last edited by Rasgrix.XxdeathxX on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Woosh!

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:26 am

I guess I'll continue.

I'm Lightmare, I'm not entirely sure how personal I should make this lol.

Well, I'm 15 and a half roughly, and I am basically the Ultimate Paladin.
I got Warrior/Acolyte/Paladin/Sorcerer Rank 10
I got ProtoSartorium/Renegade Rank 8.

...as of this post. Wink

I am level 20, and due to the Bronze Draconian Bug, I currently have 4.720 million gold. I used to have 5.030 million, but too many holiday items lol.

I have Alpha Pirate, Beta Berzerker, Platinum Dragon, and 45 rares in my inventory over all as of now.

Those are basically my accomplishments, I'd rather not talk about my real life because honestly, who cares? lol

Anyway, Happy Holidays and that's me!

~Lightmare

Back to top Go down

I'm Jazlovely_017

Post by jazlovely_017 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:48 am

I'm Jazlovely_017 in AQW im level 20
I have 9 rank 10's
Beta Berserker
Pirate
Rustbucket
Ninja
Warrior