Mystic Enlightenment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by devil666 Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:15 pm

I just feel this should be at the top and follow the Suggestions Template plz

lilcrazy wrote:Post all your suggestions for the clan here, please when making a suggestion, if you wanna add something, either show a pic of what u want added or explain it with great detail. Remember do no demand anything or most likely your post will be ignored. We will approve or deny if your suggestion will be added, if it denied do not argue with the mod, as it is most likely that you will get warned.
~Lilcrazy(the guy that can be calm when he wants to be)

Edit: you might also see polls on this to see what comes first

quocmaster1 wrote:I know one place to farm rep.It is the dragon's lair and you should go with a party.

when you post plz use the bottom post thingy so it won't be all jumbled. tyvm for the suggestion btw

Last edited by devil666 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by devil666 Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:53 pm

lilcrazy wrote:Post all your suggestions for the clan here, please when making a suggestion, if you wanna add something, either show a pic of what u want added or explain it with great detail. Remember do no demand anything or most likely your post will be ignored. We will approve or deny if your suggestion will be added, if it denied do not argue with the mod, as it is most likely that you will get warned.

Edit: you might also see polls on this to see what comes first
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Please only suggestions here

Post by lilcrazy Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:26 am

I have deleted all post not related to the topics, please if you wanna debate, talk about it in the chat section.

Thank you for doing that! now me and me buddies can live in peace ---> Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

anyways debating is actually in the general dsicussion
lilcrazy
lilcrazy
Here to assist you
Here to assist you

Number of posts : 60

http://www.freewebs.com/magesforever/

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Clan Activite Forums

Post by lilcrazy Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:06 am

Not trying to double post, cause as u can clearly see last ime I posted was like a day ago, anyways onto my suggestion.

I was thinking of having a clan activitie forums in which envolves where all members can participate. We can even move the voting booth there, In the thread I was hoping it would be something like

.(Thread) Write a paragraph of how u would think the clan joined up
.(Thread) Submit your drawings here, we may put on site

Or something along the lines of that, what would you think??

but if this forums is like a contest forums then we need more members and a prize for them to win.~devil666 and i'm not abusing my powers as a mod since my post is long enough already*i always wonder why my post get so long even though i don't skip lines...*
lilcrazy
lilcrazy
Here to assist you
Here to assist you

Back to top Go down

Post by devil666 Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:05 pm

I will keep this thought in mind but, is this where the news is posted? and what do you mean by a story of how the clan joined up? also the screenie and vid thread covers the pics. though i can make the forums try to think of other ways it can be used and if the things that forums does something our other forums don't cover that is useful to the clan then i can put up the forums in the General Category.

(and a forums where ALL members can participate...all of the forums here are for members to participate but if you mean EVEN the guest then no i can't make the forums for quest since the forums may possibly be overrun with spam.)
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty re/:suggestions

Post by bluehawk101 Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:26 am

I think we should have a clan mascot like a phoenix or dragon of the month.........something like that or maybe clan mem of the month/ week oh and the mini games are good btw

bluehawk101

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by devil666 Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:42 am

if you go on the site you will see a pic of an ice dragon and a phoenix, but i was think of the pic of the chat box which is a fire and ice dragon as the mascot or the pic of warlic that i have...
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty k

Post by bluehawk101 Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:42 am

Oh, I didn't see those..........well I never thought warlic was gonna ever be a mascot

bluehawk101

Back to top Go down

Post by devil666 Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:47 am

he can be one because he can control most or ALL the elements and dragons can be of all elements even void = ) (they are also my favorite mystical creature = P )
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by bluehawk101 Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:57 am

true, I love dragons to and whoever doesn't .............which is all the dragonslayers out there are just tired of smashing up hordes of sneevils......which is probably not true but......ya

bluehawk101

Back to top Go down

Post by devil666 Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:23 am

what does dargonslayers and snevils have in common??? and yea i'm open for suggestions on other mythical creatures as well.
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by bluehawk101 Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:11 am

I have no clue...........I mean galanoth had to start off somewhere and that somewhere had to be sneevils

Last edited by bluehawk101 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause I needed too?)

bluehawk101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:45 am

We need to make this clan a little more diverse. I mean, I joined but, I'm not really a Mage, more of a Paladin, however Paladin do use magic, so..lol.

I think you should make this clan more diverse by adding perhaps, sub-races. What I mean is, maybe a Berzerker group, a Paladin group, Pirate group, etc. There will be a leader for each group who is in charge of the members in his group, however lilcrazy is in charge of the Group Leader lol.

I think that first we need to spread the word about this, maybe if you have an "PM all" option in your Administrative tools you can let them know about these divisions. I'm sure this will invite many more people into this clan, because some people aren't Mage Finatics! Very Happy

That is a good idea and yes we do have a pm all option but, advetsing this site is not that easy, mean where would we put the advertisement on? If you know a site please tell us. About the group thing I will keep that in mind when i next update the ste

-lilcrazy

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty hush

Post by Rasgrix.XxdeathxX Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:54 am

Fine here is actually a suggestion.
Instead of advertising this, why don't you change the clan name to make it more fitting? Of course this wouldn't take away from the magic focus, *refers to the site names*.

Any ideas for the clan name? -lilcrazy

The super elemental diverse class clan of mages? .......creativity failzors.

Last edited by Rasgrix.XxdeathxX on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by devil666 Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:00 am

by site name we did change it before it was "Mages of Glory" and at that time it wasn't really that much of a clan for glory more for knowledge so we decided on Mystic Enlightenment since it also sounds cool and light about your sub race thing this clan will be more focused to magic and mage of course is the main one but we can add a healer sub-rankings and a pally one(since they also use magic) maybe even a robot one(they have a sort of electric attack that might look like magic) and we'll send via Newletters(yes we can send those)

Edit: when you do that lil try to post and answer instead of edits as TOO many of those count as abuse of power(don't ask me rosco made that rule and we are not above the rules saddly)
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcrazy Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:07 am

Sorry just trying to not post here and it not being a suggestion, so here are a few classes we could probadd

Necromancer (When it comes out)
Paladin
Healer/Acoylyte
Assasin (Just because lol) <--- that's not magic stealth doesn't count as magic
Robot Armor
Mage Armor/Sorcerer
Dragonlord (When it coesout: Because they also use magic)

So it will be a total of seven classes in the clan
lilcrazy
lilcrazy
Here to assist you
Here to assist you

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty +

Post by Rasgrix.XxdeathxX Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:12 am

You should also add the bonuses that comes with Guardian and SC status as well if your adding Dragonlord. Also adding magical costumes would be a good idea also.
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:29 am

Yes, and "MagesForever" isn't exactly...Inviting to the Non-mages you know? Let me think of a few names:

Now, what do we all have in common? We're somehow connected to magic.

Enchanted Warriors of .... (Something..Faith, Truth)

Gathering of ...Enchanted Warriors? I'm not sure what to call us...combined you know?

P.S. If you do make a Paladin Class, may I be the leader of it? Smile

We are not warriors in anyways so no enchanted warriors will not work

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty New clan name suggestion

Post by Rasgrix.XxdeathxX Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:31 am

Ressurected.

lol I don't know, it sounds good though.

Using the template
Name: Heartburn
Suggestion: Use "Ressurected" as the clan name.
Reason to add to forums: Explained in the posts above.
Pros: More inviting to random people not in clan.
Cons: None
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX

Back to top Go down

Post by devil666 Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:34 am

add guardian as well since they use magic as well(in DF they can shoot lightning and fire also summoning guardian dragon makes it use fire and dragons are mystical) the name magesforever is just a DOMAIN name not actual name

cons for that actually are that some may think it's a all necromancer clan actually and i don't think clan name will change(if lightmare was refering to domain name then i think it could be changed but the actual name of clan won't though now you can pick what the new domain name will be XD )
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Umm

Post by Rasgrix.XxdeathxX Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:38 am

Then just pretend those suggestions above was for a domain name then rather than the clan name.

okey dokey so we can have a poll when it reaches to the point when we get 2 favs~devil666

How would we get 2 favs without doing a poll???

i'll just look on here for what names appear most and decide from also what sounds the best and lil can pitch in as well
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX
Rasgrix.XxdeathxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 am

Yeah, so we do need a different domain name to be more inviting, but I hope this isn't the type of like Mage+Sorcerer Armors ONLY, No Exception kind of rule. I mean, I understand the focus for this clan is "Magic" and Mages have the most to do with "Magic", however, Paladins use Magic as well, so I believe such a class should be added, however I believe lilcrazy is working on it lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by devil666 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 pm

really in game right now the ONLY armors that should get sub-divisions are
Paladin
Healer/Acoylyte
robot armors(maybe)
mage/sorcerer

now the future ones are
Dragonlord
Guardian
Star Captain armor(maybe)
necromancer
pyromancer(if they allow trading of games this will be from AQ)
Dracomancer(same as pyro)
Wizard(same as pyro and draco)
Archmage(hey they might make this and they might also make this in AQ so we can transfer it = P )
devil666
devil666
Welcome to Hell
Welcome to Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 pm

How soon will the sub-divisions be implemented?

I will start advertising your clan guys.

*If you want to advertise further, add the link of this page to your AQW forums signature, then we'll get a steady reliable supply of members. What do you think on this?

AE might ban this clan for adding a advertisement on to signatures, can u find another web other than AE, I know one called cg but its a cheating webste and i would have to conveince everyone to not cheat/trade. so yeah -lilcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down